Re: Article: Debian's Daunting Installation

Actually, Storm Linux, based on Debian (In fact, can use debian's site for
apt-getting), has a GREAT installer for newbies actually.  Mandrake was
also easy to install.  Debian should take a look at Storm's installer and
newbies will finally have nothign to bitch about.