mozilla & netscape

    So, can these two coexist? I've done it with debian packages, but I
decided to check out one of the nightly builds of mozilla, and it did a whole
bunch of stuff on its first invocation, and from that point on, netscape
started mozilla. I'd run it as a normal user, so it couldn't have altered
anything beyond my personal files, but even after I deleted .mozilla, and the
nightly build, and uninstalled the mozilla deb package I was running, typing
netscape still started mozilla! I don't know how, but I finally uninstalled
netscape entirely and reinstalled it, which fixed the problem. How could that
have happened if it could only alter my personal files??

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX