Re: Sound Blaster

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 12:41:24AM -0700, Tino Ionescu wrote:
> Hi
> I'm trying to install the driver emu10k1 for Sound Blaster Live
> Driver's Makefile is complainig that it can't find "modversion.h"
> Can anybody tell me what should be done?

    Are you sure it's not modversions.h? Plural?

    I had no problems compiling this. All I had to do was modify the include
paths to include the kernel headers.

    ie. Add -I/usr/src/kernel-headers-2.2.17/include to CFLAGS in the
Makefile.

    There's a modversions.h, but not the singular.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX