gnome won't start now

    *sigh* I'm back to using icewm now, not that there's anything wrong with
that, but I'm confused as to why I can't get gnome to start.
    Reading the gnome-session manpages, it would seem that gnome expects a
default session file, default.session, but it doesn't seem to be present in
the gnome-session package.

    All this started because gnome said that windowmaker was the window
manager, while enlightenment was in fact the one running, so I blitzed my
$HOME/.gnome directory. Hell, it started that way right? Now it won't start.

    Oh, and is IceWM not gnome compliant? It said it was on the homepage. I
like icewm.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX