Ati Rage Furo Pro 128

Hello,

I installed Debian GNU/Linux (potato). All went well except for the
setup of my X environement.

I have a Ati Rage Furo Pro 128 graphics card.
(ASIC Type: Rage 128 Pro
ASIC ID: 5046
Bus type: AGP
Mem Size: 16 Mb  SDR SGRAM 1:1 /SDRAM)

I have the impression this is not supported by Xfree86-3.3.6?
Anybody any idea how I should install this card under Xfree86-3.3.6

Or should I try to install Xfree86-4.0 or Xfree86-4.0.1 ?
If so, can I find some debain packages somewhere?

Greetings,

Stefan

                                                          ////
                                                         (. .)
          ICN D NC A:                               SIEMENS ATEA NV
   .~.                                              Atealaan 34
  (O O)   Ir. Stefan Goeman                         B-2200 Herentals
  /\/\      Tel: +32 14 253020                        (Belgium)
 //  \\     e-mail: Stefan.Goeman@siemens.atea.be
/((_))\
ooO Ooo   P.S.: Linux is great !!