more ipppd/ISDN problems

Thanks for the hint, he doesn't complain about a missing pap-secrets any
more, although he says 'unknown comman in ipppd.ippp0: -> name <-'.
But know i have the next problem: i get the message that
"isdn_ppp_bind: Can't find a (free) connection to the ipppd daemon" .
How could i fix this? Thanks for the help + hints, Wolf