Re: PS/2 Mouse

At 08.32 1/10/00 +0900, Jack Morgan ha escrit:
>I just installed a new motherboard. I'm running woody on the only HDD.
When i plug in the PS/2 mouse the system hangs during the boot strap
process. If I unplug the PS/2 mouse it boots fine, but hangs when I use
X-windows.

>Is this an irq issue or should i reinstall?

	Don't know this one, but I'd take a look to BIOS settings. Some new BIOS
provide you boring settings related to PS/2 mouse.

	Hope that it's useful,

	Ignasi