Re: firewall (fwd)

hi ya pollywog

if the ISP did accidentally scan your box with their new linux box...
which linux distro is installed that way where it comes up in a mode
that scans everything around it ???  ( a startrek borg-based linux ?? )
wonder which distro they used...

if they can say that "it would not happen again"...means they know who
and why and how it happened ??? .. they probably added your box to the
"dont touch this guys box" list in their programs that normally does
whatever they do ??

oh well.just rambling...

thanx
alvin