Re: oops

Firstly, thanks to Ben for his work, the speed at which the libc6 issues were
resolved calls for high praise.

The only issue that seems to remain for me is with exim - after fetchmail grabs
my SMTP mail, exim doesn't deliver it.  Exim's logs say

Unable to get root to set uid 1000 and gid 8 for local delivery to joeytsai:
uid=8 euid=8

However, I can force exim to deliver the mail with "exim -qff".  Does anyone
know if this problem's been resolved or if there's a fix I can apply?

Thanks so much for your time,

	// joey tsai