Re: Glibc 2.1.94-3, fixes all issues with db libraries

>> Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

 > If you had problems with the last few 2.1.94 packages (and even if you
 > didn't), get these. They are currently in incoming (to be installed later
 > this afternoon, then mirrors will get it some hours later). Make sure you
 > get the libdb2 that goes along with it.

 Impatient as I might be (and wanting to check if the plaympeg problem
 went away) I upgraded libc6, libc6-dev, locales and libdb2 to the
 versions in incoming.  When configuring libc6 it asked if I wanted to
 restart running services.  I said yes, it did so with exim and ssh...
 it was about to do the same with apache and the machine froze.  I
 don't have remote access to this box, so I couldn't check how bad
 this was.  Magic-SysRq KSUB did work.

 I thought this was chance, but Christian Kurz said the same happened
 to him.

                                     Marcelo