Search for NAT or http proxy

Hi all

I am new in this mailing liste. ..

I am using  LinuxPPC on Imac box and I have 3 other hosts at home. As I
need to use all this hosts with only one PPP connection (and only one
Dynamic IP address) I would need  NAT module for Linux PPPC  which
would work with dynamic IP allocations for ppp (The NAT rule cannot be
static..)

Does any body know if this kind of NAT module existe for Linux
PPC ??? If not I will chose only a proxy http server. Does somebody as
already tests some http  proxy on Linux PPC box ?

Thanks for answer

Jerome.