Re: printer setup in Debian 2.2

Printtool is not available in debian 2.2.  If you don't want to take
it from woody, magicfilter or apsfilter might be a good solution.  I
use magicfilter and was very happy with the installation ease.

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 13:58, Seung-woo Nam wrote:

> Hi:
> I was just wondering if there is a printer setup tool in debian like
> printtool in redhat. My printer is hp deskjet 694c and it just spits
> out garbage under debian.
> Thanks
> Seung-woo Nam

Legion of Doom Northold cracking South Africa FSF CIA Croatian
BOK strategic bomb technology serbian SFOR nuclear AK-47 VX Kosto