Re: bitchx and forward delete key

At 03:34 PM 9/29/00 -0400, you wrote:
Is there any reason that anyone would object if I changed the forward delete
key to do something sane, like delete forward, instead of toggling cloaking?

Replies just to me, please.

I don't have an answer to your question sorry - but why request replies not go to the list? I happen to have started using bitchx at work, and I might be interested in someones answer... also the thread can diverge into another semi-related area which other people will find interesting.

Just a thought.

--
Criggie