Re: Gnome sounds

On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 05:33:51PM -0400, Noah L. Meyerhans wrote:

Bingo!  Actually, I had *just* found it before I got this message.  Note:
"Mapped" means window open and "Unmapped" means window closed.  How
user-friendly is that?

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://www.geocities.com/jmarkevich

Given its constituency, the only thing I expect to be "open" about [the
Open Software Foundation] is its mouth.
		-- John Gilmore