apt-get problem

I just did a reinstall of 2.2 today. Everything was ok. So I upgraded to
Woody.

Here's my problem :

kint@dimmu:~$ sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
  ifupdown ipchains libedb0 libhtml-tagset-perl libimlib2 libldap2 libpcre3
  libsasl7 libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 libungif4g net-tools netkit-inetd
  netkit-ping
21 packages upgraded, 13 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/19.0MB of archives. After unpacking 14.4MB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
E: This installation run will require temporarily removing the essential
package libpam-modules due to a Conflicts/Pre-Depends loop. This is often
bad, but if you really want to do it, activate the APT::Force-LoopBreak
option.
E: Internal Error, Could not early remove libpam-modules

How do I fix that ?
I tried putting "APT::Force-LoopBreak" in /etc/apt/apt.conf, but it doesn't
work.

Thanks !