Looking for a good Red Hat list also.

Hi All,

Just joined this list, looks very active, I am also looking for an active
Redhat list. I have both types of boxes any recommendations would be
welcome. I have subscribed to Axp-list@redhat.com but I've seen two emails.

Also, on other ist most users reply to the sender rather than replying to
all, where the sender then sends a summary of the replys. The reply to all
really generates a ton of messages. Is this the tradition here or has it
been "voted on"?

Finally, are there any versions of Linux that runs on the RS6000, in
particular the 42T/41T?

Thanks,

Steve