RE: Installing E themes?

Move the themes you want to install to ~/.enlightenment/themes
(~ denotes your home directory path)

Next, root click on the desktop, go to maintenance, and regenerate your
menus and it should show up when you root click and goto "themes".

The "control-panel" (I assume you mean "control-center") is used to install
gtk themes.  E themes don't have an installer; you have to manually put
them where you want them.

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:59:35 -0600,
Robert.L.Harris@rnd-consulting.com wrote...

>I've downloaded the bluesteel theme for E.  I open the control-panel and
>tell it to install new themes.  It can't find it.  I go to the sub-dir
>it's installed in.  There is no obvious file to point it at, and not
>"HOWTO"
>for installation.
>
>Anyone?
>

>:wq!
-
>Robert L. Harris                |  Micros~1 :
>Senior System Engineer          |    For when quality, reliability
>  at RnD Consulting             |      and security just aren't
>                                \_       that important!
>DISCLAIMER:
>      These are MY OPINIONS ALONE.  I speak for no-one else.
>FYI:
> perl -e 'print
$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'