Re: upgraded libc6 and libc6 and broke my system (Woody)

Hi Andrew,
	Rather mysterious.  Nothing has broken.  Restarted exim (in a deliberate attempt to break it - if the problem was really there), and is continued to work.  Even rebooted (I would much rather have it break when I am expecting it).  Everything still works.  And /sbin/ldconfig is still there.  I don't understand, but, nevertheless, I have downloaded the potato versions of the the .debs needed to fix things should the need arise.
	Is it possible that the problem is not universal?

Thanks,
Bryan

--
Bryan K. Walton