Exim

Hi,

Sorry if this message is a repeat, I'm not suscribed to this mailing list.

After doing an unstable upgrade this morning, I found that Exim isn't
working anymore (Exim bug #72588).  There seems to be a problem with
libdb2:

griesbac@coruscant> mailq
mailq: /usr/lib/libdb.so.2: no version information available (required by
mailq)
griesbac@coruscant>

Downgrading libdb2 to stable doesn't seem to fix the problem, and
recompiling exim gives me the following errors:

gcc -c -O2 -g -Wall   ldap.c
ldap.c: In function `perform_ldap_search':
ldap.c:252: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
ldap.c:253: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
ldap.c:275: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
ldap.c:276: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
ldap.c:324: `NULLMSG' undeclared (first use in this function)
ldap.c:324: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ldap.c:324: for each function it appears in.)
ldap.c:263: warning: `matched' might be used uninitialized in this
function
ldap.c:263: warning: `error' might be used uninitialized in this function
make[3]: *** [ldap.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/exim/exim-3.16/build-Linux-i386/lookups'

which I'm not sure how to fix.  Does anyone have a fix for this yet?

Jake Griesbach
University of Colorado