Re: new kernel and apt-get

mheyes@lincolnfp.com writes:

> However, everytime I do an apt-get upgrade (woody) I end up getting the
> kernel-image-2.2.17 1:2.2.17-1 package with everything else.

> Is there another setting I need to change besides using make-kpkg to set
> the revision level?

How you set the revision level is answered in the other follow up. But,
IMHO it's a more elegant way to set _your_ kernel-* packages on "hold"
(You can do this in dselect with '='). Then, these packages wont get
upgraded unless you force it.

	moritz
--
/* Moritz Schulte <moritz@hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de>