From: George Bonser <george@shorelink.com>
To: nw x <xingnw_02@hotmail.com>
CC: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: mouse moving
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:07:14 -0700 (PDT)

It depends on your window manager. What you appear to want is "click to
focus" rather than "focus follows mouse". Another option is "sloppy
focus" where focus does not leave a window unless the cursor rests on a
new window for some period of time.

Which window manager ( e.g. WindowMaker, FVWM, etc) are you using?