Re: OT: reccomended IMAP4 compadible server?

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 01:15:01PM -0700,
nate@firetrail.com <nate@firetrail.com> wrote:
> currently the job i work at uses the UW imap server(since its the default
> with redhat) i was curious if anyone had any ideas for a more robust IMAP
> server that co-operated well with qmail if posssible.

I'm a fan of Courier IMAP myself. It only supports Maildirs,
though, and for some strange reason not everyone has been
convinced of their superiority. :)

It works fine with qmail and postfix, and i suppose any other MTA
that uses Maildirs. I use it with postfix, and have never used
qmail, so i can't comment on that.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"I will take the Ring, though i do not know the way."
 --Frodo Baggins