Re: sawfish doesn't work

I think the default sweetpill theme for sawfish is missing from the sources.  This
means that you have no raise-lower buttons or even frames on the windows.  Try using
sawfish and then running the configuration tool.  Change the appearance to microgui
or anything else, and then close out all your current windows.  The new ones should
be OK.  I've been installing about 5 workstations this week, and that's what I had to
do with all of them.

HTH
--Mike