Re: How to get rid of unused libs?

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Anthony Campbell wrote:

> I just installed  the deborphan .deb file from woody with apt-get and it
> ran without any problems on my potato systems.

If a future version of deborphan does not install cleanly in potato,
somebody please drop me a line and I'll provide an apt-get'able version
for Debian 2.2.

Would potato users prefer to have an apt source with deborphan as the
only package _now_ so they need not check woody every once in a while?
If yes, please say so.

--
Peter