Netscape 4.75 in Woody buttons in b/w

  This weekend I installed Woody on a machine.  First of all, I'd have
  to say that this further confirms to me how great Debian is!  It is
  the most stable 'unstable' distribution I've ever used.  Good work!
  But, I have had one problem.  I am using Netscape 4.75, and am
  running X in 24-bit color mode.  For some reason, all of the buttons
  (home, forward, back, etc) are displayed in black and white or
  greyscale.  If I run X in 16 color mode, they are displayed
  correctly.  I think everything else looks better in 24-bit or 32-bit
  color, so it annoys me that Netscape is doing this.  Is there
  anything I can do to fix this?  Thanks!

  Travis B. Hartwell