Re: book suggestions

> Does anyone have a suggestion for a book with a comprehensive list of
> debian linux commands and explanations of what each command dos?  I'm
> new with liunux, and have just changed to debian from Corel linux. I
> have a lot to do so I have to do something to cut down my learning
> curve.

Just come across something more concrete:
try the tdlug package:

Package: tdlug
 This is the book written by Dale Scheetz and published by Linux Press.
 This book covers Debian GNU/Linux version 2.0: installation, dpkg,
 dselect, X11 installation, networking, compiling the kernel and more.
 .
 This is a recent snapshot of http://www.linuxpress.com/debusered2.html