Re: PINE -- Full headers

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 04:05:36PM -0400, Joel Dinel wrote:

> I've made sure the Enable-Full-Headers-Cmd options was selected in Pine's
> setup, and I still don't seem to be seeing the full headers for any emails
> in PINE.
>
> Is there anything else that needs to be done ?

That enables a _command_ that let's you see the headers... now you just
have to use that command to toggle the full headers on/off. :)

I don't use Pine anymore so I can't remember what the command is, but if
you look at Pine's help and browse through the list of commands you
should find it.

--
Tom
"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."