Re: OT HTML tutorial?

At 15.53 24/9/00 +0100, Glyn Millington ha escrit:
>Can anyone recommend an HTML tutorial ? On line or off.  I'd like
>to learn how to do write it without relying on a program like
>Bluefish.

	In one of these addresses there is a tutorial of HTML. Regretabily, it's a
tar of 10 MB because it also has documentation for Perl, JavaScript, etc.
Anyway, it's very good.

http://www.cclub.metu.edu.tr/book/
http://www.datasurge.net/books/

	There is another HTML manual on

	http://junior.apk.net/~jbarta/download.html

	that's Windoze oriented but also useful. It's also for newbies in
everything but it does not insult anyone.

	If the last link is dead, try keywords 'Joe Barta' and 'WebTutor'

	Best,

	Ignasi