Re: Junkbuster not setting HTTP_REFERER environment variable

> BTW, I am using JunkEx, your version of Junkbuster.

cool - so somebody actually uses it  :-))

> What is the difference between this and the original version?

it supports body filtering, i.e. cutting unwanted sections of text.
so you may define some rules for the pages you often visit to make them
more readable.
additionally it should be even possible to kill popups using this feature
(without disabling javascript at all).

> I can't find it documented anywhere.

look harder next time! ;-)
but i must admit, that not everything is documented in an obvious way.
just uploaded a version with a sligtly changed version of cfg/bfilter,
which is the config file for the body filtering feature.

regards

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
--
Become part of the world's biggest computer cluster -
join http://www.distributed.net/