Problem with dpkg

Does anyone know what to do when dpkg give such an output when
installing a package :

Unpacking libpaperg (from libpaperg_1.0.3-13.deb) ...
Leaving `diversion of /usr/bin/paperconf to /usr/bin/paperconf.libc5 by
libpaperg'
Adding `diversion of /usr/sbin/paperconfig to
/usr/sbin/paperconfig.libc5 by libpaperg'
dpkg-divert: rename involves overwriting `/usr/sbin/paperconfig.libc5'
with
  different file `/usr/sbin/paperconfig', not allowed
dpkg: error processing libpaperg_1.0.3-13.deb (--install):
 subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status 2
 libpaperg_1.0.3-13.deb

I don't know how to solve this problem. I just installed the patato and
had this problem. I think there should be an option but can't find which
one.

Boris