Re: Mozilla eats even more memory

> surprised to see that with one browser window running, 5 (maybe 6, cant
> remember) mozilla processes were gulping up about 350MB!!

do all the processes use exactly the same amount memory? if yes, then
this are probably only threads, which have common memory. in this case
it is wrong to sum up the memory to get a total.
if not, then something is really wrong with this dinosaur. :)

regards

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
--
Become part of the world's biggest computer cluster -
join http://www.distributed.net/