Re: German language for netscape 4.73, how?

Molnar Imre <imre.molnar@exmail.de> writes:

> I found in internet several files "Netscape.ad" for diverse netscape versions,
> bat not for the version 4.73. Netscape accepted only the same version of
> "Netscape.ad"! Please help.

copy Netscape.ad (for exmaple to be found at SuSE's ftp site ) to
/etc/X11/Xresources/netscape for ystem wide useage, then edit this
file and replace every occurrence of "4.72" or what you find there
with "4.75", to which version you should probably upgrade.

-- Andre