RE: isdn

Got the same error with Potato install.

Have not managed to configure my Isdn card yet.
One major problem I see with linux is that you can't install only the boot
diskettes
for a distribution and then use network through your ISDN card to
install/upgrade
the rest of the distribution....

If you get any solution on your problem I will appreciate to hear from you.

Kjell Helge