Re: Which IMAP and POP3 servers ?

> I do have a question.  What is a good POP server to use with maildir
> mailboxes?  I have few users who want to use POP instead of imap.
> Any suggestions?

there are only a couple of options.  qmail's popper (no a debian package
i believe) or solid-pop3.

cyrus has a pop/imap server but i don't believe it's mail store format is
exactly the same as maildir, similar but differnt.

i've used solid-pop3d and it seems to work okay, but i don't have any
experience using it on production servers.

adam.