Re: Do you recomend to upgrade to Woody?

> Has anyone used woody for mission critical stuff?  I know some people run
> woody-based web servers, eg, but I haven't.

I used to run the unstable branches.  Prior to 1.1, this was kind of
necessary :)

However, somewhere arround 98, iirc, it became impractical.  With
regular updated, I could pretty much count ona show-stopper problem
every 4-6 months--the kind that would take the machine out of action
for most fot the day.

Mission critical? I was trying to complete a dissertaiton, so yes :)

hawk