Spammer by incompetence, RBL may be an option

I hate stupid MTA causing this problem.  I like idea to kick out
my.netvigator.com (looks like chinese free e-mail account.  I can not
read chinese) from internet mail system.

I understand debian ML can not do that. It may be best to report this
domain as spammer to RBL (they are spammer by imcompetence).

I will forward stupid message in response to this message from

  webmaster@my.netvigator.com

to rbl@mail-abuse.org and see what happens.

 ( My ISP uses RBL.)

Osamu Aoki