Re: Message saying this lists's mailbox is full

On 19 Sep 2000, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> Anthony Campbell wrote:
>   >Yesterday I posted three messages to this list. All arrived (I received
>   >them today), but I also got 3 notifications (one attached) saying that
>   >they couldn't be delivered because the recipient's mail box was full.
>   >
>   >Has anyone seen anything like this?  Any explanation?
>
> These are from list subscribers whose mailboxes are full; there's no problem
> at your end or in the list.  If a user is a continuing problem, we
> will have to ask the list administrators to unsubscribe him.
>
> Let this also be a reminder to people who leave mail on their servers that
> they should purge saved mail from time to time; otherwise they may exceed
> their quotas and be unable to receive new mail.
>
> --
> Oliver Elphick                                Oliver.Elphick@lfix.co.uk
> Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
> PGP: 1024R/32B8FAA1: 97 EA 1D 47 72 3F 28 47  6B 7E 39 CC 56 E4 C1 47

Thanks for the clarification.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Linux Debian 2.2 (Windows-free zone)
Book Reviews: http://www.pentelikon.freeserve.co.uk/bookreviews/

"Palo y tente tieso." (Spanish proverb)
Free translation: "Hold fast is your only dog."