Re: BeOs

Hello,

No, I don't have any boot problems (at least not at this moment).

I just want to:
1) Study the boot process in more detail because I don't know exactly
what happens and how I can influence (change) it
2) I just want to find out if it is worth the trouble trying to install
BeOs and try it for some time.

Greetings.

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:16:24 Ray Percival wrote:
> Sounds like you are having boot problems. What seems to be going on.

> From: stefan goeman <stefan.goeman@siemens.atea.be>
> Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:05:49 +0000
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >Any of you ever been playing around with BeOS?
> >
> >I wonder if it is easy to install especially on a PC with Win98 and
> >linux already running?
> >
> >>From there web page and some other documentation, I have the impression
> >they have a very good bootmanager.

Greetings,

Stefan

                                                          ////
                                                         (. .)
          ICN D NC A:                               SIEMENS ATEA NV
   .~.                                              Atealaan 34
  (O O)   Ir. Stefan Goeman                         B-2200 Herentals
  /\/\      Tel: +32 14 253020                        (Belgium)
 //  \\     e-mail: Stefan.Goeman@siemens.atea.be
/((_))\
ooO Ooo   P.S.: Linux is great !!