Re: upgrade gnumeric to woody

|> Gnumeric 0.47 from potato is a little bit buggy, often the cell
|> formats I made are gone. So I would like to upgrade to woody. Now my
|> questions. Is this bug fixed in woody and can I risk an upgrade?

I upgraded to the woody version of gnumeric because the potato
version kept producing seg faults on my machine.

I like the improvements a lot (no seg faults especially (:-) ) and
have had no (detectable) problems as a consequence. I have no
information, though, about the particular problem you mention,

Jim