upgrade gnumeric to woody

Hi Debians!

Gnumeric 0.47 from potato is a little bit buggy, often the cell
formats I made are gone. So I would like to upgrade to woody. Now my
questions. Is this bug fixed in woody and can I risk an upgrade?

apt-get install gnumeric
would make this:

  gdk-imlib1 gnome-bin gnome-libs-data imlib-base libart2 libgnome32
  libgnomeprint6 libgnomesupport0 libgnomeui32 libgnorba27 libgnorbagtk0
  libgtk1.2 libole2-0 libungif4g
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  gnome-print
  libgnomeprint6 libole2-0 libungif4g
12 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 1 to remove and 394 not upgraded.
Need to get 4045kB of archives. After unpacking 1417kB will be used.

TIA
juh

--
6 Millionen arme Sünderlein