Re: Internet Cafe

Jens B. Jorgensen" wrote:

> This shouldn't be too tough. I'd look at radius for authorizing and accounting. It's
> built for this kind of stuff. As for automatically logging people out this should be

<<snip>>

ah, thought of that too. The problem with this is, I would have to
create ppp over ethernet connections to the radius server. This
shouldn't be too tricky to set up, but still a mission nonetheless.

Another problem will be overcoming the mental barrier for users that
they're not in windows. Sure things like enlightenment is a bit of a
no-brainer for end users and there are things like Star Office to cater
for those who need MS Office.... Might be able to do half linux and half
windows to see how things go.