gnupg help

Hello people,

I know this is not Debian-related in any way, so please forgive me for
posting here. My question is: is there a way to change a e-mail address in
a gnupg key? My previous ISP (sol.com.br) is gone now, so I am using a new
one, with a new e-mail address, and would like to display that change in my
gnupg keys. How can I do that, if possible?
Thanks.

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _		finger claviola@ukug.uk.freebsd.org for
(_(_|| |(_)_)  |(_|\/|(_)|(_|		gnupg key - uin#: 55799523 (icq)

Linux: the choice of a GNU generation - Registered Linux User #103594
Beeping is cute, if you are in the office ;)  -- Alan Cox