Error msg from cron -- file changed in package?

Hello.

I have a woody box here, and I just got a message this morning; it
seems that, when executing

test -e /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --report /etc/cron.weekly

a file wasn't found:

/etc/cron.weekly/dhelp:
permission denied or non-existent: /usr/share/doc/doc-rfc/fyi-index/rfc1941.html.gz

I've checked the file, nd it's a link to:

../all-included-rfcs/rfc1941.html.gz

But the file linked to was, for some reason, decompressed, so the file
above (with the .gz extension) was really non-existent.

This file is in the doc-rfc package wasn't upgraded, so I have no idea
why this is happening now (and it didn't happen in the last days or
weeks)...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil