Re: OT: shell prompt tip

Oh, another thing I've added to remember how many jobs I have in the
background. This only apperes where there are jobs, but if not, it
doesn't apperes.

function jobcount {
    JOBS=`jobs | wc -l | awk {'print $1'}`
    [ $JOBS != 0 ] && echo -n "$JOBS:"
}
PS1='\[\e[22m\e[40m\e[32m\]\h:`jobcount`\w\$\[\e[22m\e[40m\e[37m\] '

And that's all :)
I still have to try this thing about setting the xterm title.

Bye!