Installed Libranet 1.7 (2.2.14) some months ago.  Most refreshing install
experience I ever had.

Their install docs a little skimpy but adequate.

Their CD worth it if only to get the 1 year support.  Never saw anybody work
harder at answering questions - fast - and properly detailed.

Cheers,
Bill

From: russell <simmonsrj@earthlink.net>
To: debian list <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Libranet

I am in the middle of a hard drive melt down and a hardware upgrade via
a clean install. I have lousy bandwidth and hence, prefer a cd for
installation. (I do have a base install of slink on a 486 that I
downloaded via floppies however)

I've been reading a bit about Libranet, which is based on potato
(2.2.17). Does anyone have experience with this? Would I be better off
getting a burnt potato cd? Any thoughts?

tia

russell