Re: rsync trouble

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 20:33:56 +0200, Swoop wrote:
> I'm using rsync to make a mirror of Debian - for a long time it had worked
> very well, but suddenly this error appears:
>
> Resource temporarily unavailable

> Does anyone have a clue why this is happing ?

Your system is running out of some of its resources (e.g. memory,
processes/threads). You could try running "strace -f -o /tmp/strace.log" on
the rsync command and studying the log file this generates.

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking