Re: e-conf for enlightenment

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 04:18:28PM +0100, Bruce Richardson wrote:

> Not all the configuration options, at least not on the version I have at
> work.  I kept e-conf from the older enlightenment because there seemed
> to be no way to set preferences for keypresses and no equivalent to
> e-conf's background image organiser.
>
> If you have/install e-conf, it appears on the enlightenment menu as
> "Legacy admin tool".

    There would seem to be  alot of options in the text files in the
.enlightenment directory as well, so maybe you can set all these options by
hand. E might overwrite them after it exits though...

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX