Problems with the modules

Hello!

I have just updated my system from slink to potato, but I have found
some behavior I don't like. When I start the system, the init process
loads *all* the modules in /lib/modules (even the other kernel versions'
ones), and it is not what it used to do. In slink I could select which
modules load at boot time, and which ones no.

Someone can say me why it happens? It's an error in my computer?

Thanks

Camilo Alejandro Arboleda.

--
* De simio la conoci y he visto hombres que la añoran.
* En lo que a mi se refiere, ni entonces ni ahora