Re: free Interrnet provider for Linux?

Sorry all those I have are in the UK hence my comment, a yahoo.com
address could have been anywhere.
However those I use/have used here include uklinux.net (good and any
profits go to Linux activities)
and www.lineone.net.
I also have accounts at about 30 others all configured to use linux
without any problem.
Jeff