Re: Can't get Voodoo 3 to work

> Matheson wrote:
>
> Hey,
>
> I've been working on getting my Voodoo 3 3000 AGP to work, but I can't
> seem to.  I've compiled the 3dfx module, but when I try to insmod it,
> it gives me the error:
>
> 3dfx: Could not set MTRR for Voodoo card

if i remember right i had a similar problem a while back on a k6-3. it
was a bug in the 3dfx module. if i loaded the module AFTER i started X
it loaded fine. try it. also make sure you have the latest module by
visiting linux.3dfx.com, i have not had this problem for quite a while
now.

nate

:::
ICQ: 75132336